Add Product

Search Results:

Iphone6s plus

My iPhone 6s Plus keeps on heating up minutes after I start using it . Also it turns off when ever it want. What can I do to fix the heating issue?
Emerging Expert

Re: Iphone6s plus

There are a few reasons why a phone would run hot.   

the first that comes to mind is your battery is bad.  Overheating batteries can be an issue and safety concern. 

As a safety concern I would recommend NOT using your phone.

A phone can get hot also if you push it past design limits. I was once streaming to my Chromecast from my phone and thought it was pretty neat.  But I then notice my phone was getting very warm from trying to push the graphics that way. 

If it is an iPhone 6s + I think your best option would be to get a new phone.  

Or take in in and get a new battery.   Geek Squad should be able to help you out if you bring it in. 

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.

Well I barley bought this phone less than a month ago.sad to see it’s defective,sadly they did not offer me a warranty...
Emerging Expert

If you have had it less than a month I would suggest contacting Apple Warenty support.

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.