Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Help!

I have total wireless. I had a s6, then went to Moto g6 but want to upgrade as well as go back to galaxy. Can't decide over the total wireless galaxy s7 or a unlocked Galaxy a50. I don't play games and use few social media, but I do have various other apps and take tons of pictures. Want something that last as I do not upgrade often. Input??
Highlighted
Emerging Expert

Re: Help!

I would give your strong consideration towards the Galaxy a50

I don't understand why is is less expensive

It has Android 9 vs Anndroid 8

It has 64 GB of memory vs 32 GB

It has a larger screen

It has a signficantly better camera

Both have memory expansion but the A50 can be expanded higher

It has 4000 ma battery vs 3000 ma.  Which means it will go longer before needing recharge

The only reason I can deduce that the S7 is more expensive is that it can charge wireless. Which to me is not really that big a deal.

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.
Highlighted

It does have a "better camera" as in more megapixels, but it has a lower resolution correct? I know the picture is very in my s6 than my motto g6 which both have comparable resolutions, I believe, as the S7 and a50 respectively. Thank you for your input!
Highlighted

Better* not very
Highlighted
Emerging Expert

25 mega pixel compared to 5/12 is quite the difference.   The Video recording capability of the S7 is better with 4K capability.

If camera quality is important you may want to look at the iPhone 7 my wife had one and it takes amazing photos.  

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.
Highlighted

I have an iPhone for work.... I will never personally buy one.. hate them hahaha. (yes they do have a great camera though!)
Highlighted
Emerging Expert

I agree to that. I was given an iPhone XR from my employer.  But at least I don't pay for cell phone service anymore. 

The camera is excellent but it cannot compare to my old Google Pixel 2XL.  Which was the best phone I have ever owned.  Before that I had a string of 4 or 5 Samsung.  My last one was the S6 and it was a very good phone.

But considiner how good I remember my S6 camera being I would expect the S7 would be as good or better.