Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Factory unlocked iPhone X?

iPhones are only to work with major US carriers. Not international. Your seller has misinformed you, unfortunately
---Please be advised that while I am an employee of Best Buy, I am here on my own time just like yourself. I am here simply to offer insight and information from a regular employee point of view. My comments are my own and not representative of Best Buy Co., Inc. I AM NOT A FORUM MODERATOR; therefore, I cannot look in to order/account information. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you in order to speed up the answer queue for other customers.---

What can i do? How can remove that from phone?

I just spoked with bestbuy and he promised soon as sprint lock will removed must be work with european sim card. We see

It won’t. It will never work internationally because it’s only supported for Major US Carriers
---Please be advised that while I am an employee of Best Buy, I am here on my own time just like yourself. I am here simply to offer insight and information from a regular employee point of view. My comments are my own and not representative of Best Buy Co., Inc. I AM NOT A FORUM MODERATOR; therefore, I cannot look in to order/account information. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you in order to speed up the answer queue for other customers.---

We see, its promised and confirmated back on email. So its written black and white for me over email from bestbuy.

Marie Cook (04:03:52 GMT) : Upon checking the details, I see that the iPhone 2 xs and 1 xr comes with international unlocked. Since it is locked with sprint carrier, that's the reason you're unable to use it with any other carriers.
Marie Cook (04:04:44 GMT) : Once all Sprint service is removed from all the three phones, you can use it with any carrier service in Europe.

I work for Best Buy. We all were taught and trained that it will NOT work with carriers overseas. Only major US carriers.

I dont know maybe u are right. But then i get wrong service and its fault by bestbuy. And its confirned to me back officialy. If its still not work then i ask solution or money back becouse i not get same like i ask.

I dont know maybe u are right. But then i get wrong service and its fault by bestbuy. And its confirned to me back officialy. If its still not work then i ask solution or money back becouse i not get same like i ask. I am here now in europe and sprint will removed like 3-4 days. Then i see and get back to customer service to new situation

And if u are right then who is the jesus in this situation to remove overseas unlock? Bestbuy have option? Its apple dealer. He must have. Or?