Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Checking Prices of some Phones

Hi
I'm here to ask about the iPhone X 256GB from Sprint- silver for 28.34$/18months and The Galaxy S8 Silver from sprint too for 17.58$/24months can I pay the fees of all the 18 months as one time payment by paying you the whole money (28*18 for iPhone X) or (17*24 for s8) or there’s a discount for paying the fee cash at one time or is this even possible

Hope to get answers soon and thanks for listening
Highlighted
Emerging Expert

Re: Checking Prices of some Phones

Yes and no. 

Yes you can go ahead and pay for whole phone all at once. But you will pay full price.

The X with 256GB will cost $1150 if you just want to pay for it outright. 

There is a promo going on right now to get the phone for $28.34 a month which will come out to about $510 for the phone. 

The way it actually works is you pay full price of $50 on the first month, you are then credited to your bill the difference so you will actually pay $28.34 a month. 

HOWEVER the Flex from Sprint works as such. You pay the lower price for 18 months. At that time you can trade it in towards a new phone. Or  you cay pay it off (at full price) or you can continue to pay at the discounted price until the phone is fully paid off. 

Capture.PNG

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.
Highlighted

When I get the difference 50-28$ do I get on my credit card or on my sprint sim bill
Highlighted
Emerging Expert

You get the difference on you bill. 

You may want to consider waiting for the phone to go on sale 

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.
Highlighted

Ok thanks for help