Add Product

Search Results:

Buying a Samsung galaxy z fold 3 unlocked in full but via activate now

if i currently have a phone im making payments on thru verizon would i still be abble to do the activate now option even though the phone on my line is not paid off. second can i get the activate now price thats on line if i do everything in store?

Topics: 1,765
Kudos: 899
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 345

Re: Buying a Samsung galaxy z fold 3 unlocked in full but via activate now

I would check first to see if you are eligible to upgrade phones. The mobile department would be best suited to answer this for you. Also call Verizon and ask. Otherwise you would be responsible for the bill for the remainder of your contract on this phone you currently use.

Best Buy Forums Super User since 2008. Please note I am not employed by Best Buy and I answer questions on my own time. If you find something helpful please add kudos to it. Should something solve your issue please remember to mark inquiries as solved.

Yes I'm totally agree with you, If middle team is good in solving our problems then we will assured about any problems solution.

And 1 more thing how is it this phone I'm also planning for futre to purchasing same model.

Valued Expert

First you should check what the payoff amount is on your current phone.

In my opion you are much better off waiting until your current phone is paid off.  

If you got the phone on sale with a 2  year contract and the savings was say $12 a month, you may lose that $12 savings and be responsible for the full remainder of the the phone. 

I am not an employee of Best Buy. All opinions and comments are my own.
I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.