Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

Best buy contract extension(Verizon Storm)

Anyone out there happen to do this also. Best buy says approval or denial is taken care of in a couple hours, its been two days for me and Im wondering if Best buy is out of stock and there's no reason to update my status or if Verizon is not replying. Best buy has put a hold on the money for the phone. If im not guaranteed one I rather try else where.
Valued Member

Re: Best buy contract extension(Verizon Storm)

What do you mean by approval or denial. Do you mean your credit check? If it was not updated the Best Buy Mobile associate should call our Verizon line and they will get it updated instantly. You should call your Best Buy store and talk to them to see if your pre-order has arrived.

Re: Best buy contract extension(Verizon Storm)

No not credit approval. Extending my current contract with verizon. Best buy sent my request to them for review. but the website says this takes a couple hours ive had no update since thursday and best buy online help and email help was NO help lol. Im wondering if the request was even sent yet because there isnt a phone available to sent me. According to the latest ship dates my order should ship no later than tuesday but id like some kind of update while i wait another 2 days