@Jacob-BBY wrote:

nothing has changed

Topics: 275
Kudos: 38
Blog Posts: 3
Solutions: 113

Re: Apple Diverting Best Buy's Inventory to AT&T Stores

@asenesac wrote:
Jacob you mentioned yesterday that there would likely be more info today. I assume since you haven't posted anything there isn't an update but thought I would ask.

I had high hopes for more information to come from Apple today.  But, we didn't hear anything.  I know we are working to get more information from them.  This is a busy time for us but even a busier time for them.

Jacob|Web Planner | Best Buy® Corporate
Valued Contributor

Wow, if I had not read the title, I would have thought people were anxiously awaiting the Second Coming. It's a freakin phone people. If you pre-ordered, chances are you'll get one before the people that did not pre-order. Apple has their own business strategy and they love to keep retailers in the dark; it builds the hype and anticipation. With that said, I wish to make 2 predictions and we'll see if both or just one come true.

1. Some early adopters will be disappointed with the bugs in the new iPhone 4G (all new phones have bugs period). They will whine and complain and wish they had their 3GS again and demand a refund.

2. A better variant of the iPhone 4G will be released right before the holidays and people will whine and complain and want to exchange their old iPhone 4G for the new one. Apple/AT&T will say no and people will just take it.

Recognized Member

Apple has released the last three iPhones around June. So there will be no new iPhone before the holidays.

Stoop Hatin cause you got screwed and aren't expecting yours till juke 14th from apple. Or maybe cause you have to wait in line Thursday.

It's always the people who complain about bugs in early devices who can't figure things out and need help with every little thing. I'll have the newest and greatest cause I know how to figure problems out if they arise.

Sucks to be behind on everything in life...

@CrimsonRain wrote:

Wow, if I had not read the title, I would have thought people were anxiously awaiting the Second Coming. It's a freakin phone people. If you pre-ordered, chances are you'll get one before the people that did not pre-order. Apple has their own business strategy and they love to keep retailers in the dark; it builds the hype and anticipation. With that said, I wish to make 2 predictions and we'll see if both or just one come true.

1. Some early adopters will be disappointed with the bugs in the new iPhone 4G (all new phones have bugs period). They will whine and complain and wish they had their 3GS again and demand a refund.

2. A better variant of the iPhone 4G will be released right before the holidays and people will whine and complain and want to exchange their old iPhone 4G for the new one. Apple/AT&T will say no and people will just take it.

Hallelujah!!!!

I wonder how these people handle traffic jams & power outages

Valued Contributor

@snum1fan wrote:
Apple has released the last three iPhones around June. So there will be no new iPhone before the holidays.

Stoop Hatin cause you got screwed and aren't expecting yours till juke 14th from apple. Or maybe cause you have to wait in line Thursday.

It's always the people who complain about bugs in early devices who can't figure things out and need help with every little thing. I'll have the newest and greatest cause I know how to figure problems out if they arise.

Sucks to be behind on everything in life...

I'm not hating. I actually like Apple products but have stopped short of buying an iPhone because I despise AT&T. I had the 2nd gen iPhone but due to the horrors I endured with AT&T, I switched to Sprint as soon as my contract ended. I actually picked up the HTC Hero on Day 1 so I'm not sure where you get the idea that I don't buy early from... My gripe is with those who get waaaay overdramatic over a product they will most likely replace in a year or two. Sucks to be behind in life? Do you know how behind America is on cell phone and broadband technology? Do your homework befor shooting your mouth.

So how are you enjoying the 5 major bugs already identified? Smiley Very Happy

But whatever floats your boat I guess. It's your money.