Add Product

Search Results:

ATTENTION Jacob!!

Just wanted to say THANK YOU for all the information you have provided us with this past week. I know you must feel as if you're a "Broken Record" by now. I placed a pre-order at Trussville # 1004 and was told up-front that I was NOT guaranteed a iPhone on launch day. I just don't understand why all these people are placing the blame on you and on BB for the troubles with this launch. I read the FAQ "ONE TIME" and understood that there was no guarantee of me getting one today. 

Too all of you that aren't getting your precious little iPhone 4 today, please just take the whining elsewhere! It's SAD that you all expect BB to cater to you just because you feel that you're getting screwed. GUESS WHAT......BB was screwed by Apple!! Take it to Apple's forums! 

Just wanted to say Thank You for a job well done and keeping your COOL Jacob! 

Scott Singer

Pinson, Alabama

Re: ATTENTION Jacob!!

TTT

Topics: 275
Kudos: 38
Blog Posts: 3
Solutions: 113

Thank you for sharing!  Smiley Very Happy

Jacob|Web Planner | Best Buy® Corporate
Recognized Member

I don't see how its such a big deal whos fault it is.

It is Apple's fault they didn't send enough Iphones.

For everyone who was told by BB that they were guaranteed an Iphone on launch day, BB is at fault for that.  If BB had just told everyone that they were not guaranteed an Iphone on launch day then 100% of the blame would be on Apple.  But the fact that SOOO many people were told when they pre ordered and multiple times after that by BB that they were guaranteed an Iphone on launch day makes BB take the blame there.

BB should have had better communication with its customers and within BB about this.  BB was clearly supposed to tell everyone that by pre ordering they were not guaranteed a phone on launch day.  But, like everything else BB does every store seems to be on its own policy.

If BB had said what they were supposed to say to everyone then BB could 100% point the finger at Apple.

Jacob,
Get your cold beverage of choice ready again tonight, because you've earned another one. Thanks again for the info.

I was giving him props for keeping us informed to the best of his ability & keeping a level head with all the crap he's been dealing with all week. I'm sure it hasn't been easy.

Yea, I wouldn't want to do it, that's for sure!   But then again, that's his JOB right? 

It's especially tough when having to deal with rude customers.
Topics: 275
Kudos: 38
Blog Posts: 3
Solutions: 113

Scott,

Again, thanks for letting us know about your experience!  I'm sorry you had to put up with some harassment tonight.

If you ever need anything, feel free to let me know.

Jacob|Web Planner | Best Buy® Corporate