Add Product

Search Results:

A t-mobile warning for prepaid customer with " gold member status?.

Hello,

I'm a member of t-mobile prepaid and i have gold status which is an automatic .10 an minute anytimes and is good for me since there is no contract and i get that  15% extra in refill with the regular refill

but there is a warning that t-mobile didnt want to tell or just too lazy but go to my t-mobile and make sure that they did jack up your rate if you have a " gold member status " because i when to my t-mobile and i notice instead of see my rate at .10 a min is jump to .35 a min that is a  20% they add it and " i was confuses and i was baffelled "  and why did that happen and i e-mail them about it because i knew is was a big big big mistake

and guess what today i get a called and they told me " is was our mistake and were sorry we blame this on a computer glitch tought you were not a gold member " so here $25.00 for your trouble and your .10 a min is back.

thanks

jackyjoy

Re: A t-mobile warning for prepaid customer with " gold member status?.

[ Edited ]

@jackyjoy123 wrote:

Hello,

I'm a member of t-mobile prepaid and i have gold status which is an automatic .10 an minute anytimes and is good for me since there is no contract and i get that  15% extra in refill with the regular refill

but there is a warning that t-mobile {removed per forum guidelines} didnt want to tell or just too lazy but go to my t-mobile and make sure that they did jack up your rate if you have a " gold member status " because i when to my t-mobile and i notice instead of see my rate at .10 a min is jump to .35 a min that is a  20% they add it and " i was confuses and i was baffelled "  and why did that happen and i e-mail them about it because i knew is was a big big big mistake

and guess what today i get a called and they told me " is was our mistake and were sorry we blame this on a computer glitch tought you were not a gold member " so here $25.00 for your trouble and your .10 a min is back.

thanks

jackyjoy

thanks my issue has been fixed.

Topics: 1,531
Kudos: 748
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 323

Re: A t-mobile warning for prepaid customer with " gold member status?.

Happy to hear it! Be sure to mark your question as solved since it will help moderators answer other questions Smiley Happy

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***