Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

A t-mobile warning for prepaid customer with " gold member status?.

Hello,

I'm a member of t-mobile prepaid and i have gold status which is an automatic .10 an minute anytimes and is good for me since there is no contract and i get that  15% extra in refill with the regular refill

but there is a warning that t-mobile didnt want to tell or just too lazy but go to my t-mobile and make sure that they did jack up your rate if you have a " gold member status " because i when to my t-mobile and i notice instead of see my rate at .10 a min is jump to .35 a min that is a  20% they add it and " i was confuses and i was baffelled "  and why did that happen and i e-mail them about it because i knew is was a big big big mistake

and guess what today i get a called and they told me " is was our mistake and were sorry we blame this on a computer glitch tought you were not a gold member " so here $25.00 for your trouble and your .10 a min is back.

thanks

jackyjoy

Highlighted

Re: A t-mobile warning for prepaid customer with " gold member status?.

[ Edited ]

@jackyjoy123 wrote:

Hello,

I'm a member of t-mobile prepaid and i have gold status which is an automatic .10 an minute anytimes and is good for me since there is no contract and i get that  15% extra in refill with the regular refill

but there is a warning that t-mobile {removed per forum guidelines} didnt want to tell or just too lazy but go to my t-mobile and make sure that they did jack up your rate if you have a " gold member status " because i when to my t-mobile and i notice instead of see my rate at .10 a min is jump to .35 a min that is a  20% they add it and " i was confuses and i was baffelled "  and why did that happen and i e-mail them about it because i knew is was a big big big mistake

and guess what today i get a called and they told me " is was our mistake and were sorry we blame this on a computer glitch tought you were not a gold member " so here $25.00 for your trouble and your .10 a min is back.

thanks

jackyjoy

thanks my issue has been fixed.