Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor

Re: Remote Control Codes

Hello Forrest,

Welcome to Community@Inisgnia™!

If you are trying to use this remote control on the TV, those codes should be working (at least on some on the functions).  Keep in mind you must press first the TV button on the remote control (upper right part beneath the SET button)  to manage your TV.

Just as a reminder:

1- Turn on the TV

2- Press the TV button on the remote control (the one on the upper right part mentioned before)

3- Press and hold SET button until the red LED blinks twice, then release

4- Enter one of the 5 digit code

5- Check the LED blinks twice to know the code was accepted (if it does not, repeat the procedure)

If after doing this for all the codes, you are still not getting the RC to work, check if it works on another TV you may have (check the list of compatible brands and their codes), to see its not a defective control.

Thank you,
Gonza
Insignia™ Support Team

Visitor

I just purchased an insignia NS-40e560a11 and would like to program our comcast cable remote for the tv. I cannot find a model number (although inside by the battery the is a number G074602 and 106bg3-0001-r) for the remote but the cable box is a motorola. Can you send me the code needed for the remote.

Visitor

Remote Control RCA Universal Remote Model # 3273N or my ATT Uverse remote control

TV is model IS-TV040925

I have tried doing all of the options......please help because my on/off switch is being tempermental

Thanks,

Valerie {edited per Community guidelines}

Visitor

Hello bddenise,

In this case, try codes 01376, 00476, 00810, 00276, 01187, 01106, 01982. If you are still not able to find the code, my advise is to try the suggested ones contained in your remote user manual for the following brands: Orion, Emerson, Memorex, Sansui, Sylvania, Zenith.

Thank you,
Gonza
Insignia™ Support Team

Visitor

Hello Valerie,

In this case my advise is to try the suggested codes contained in your remote user manual for the following brands: Orion, Emerson, Memorex, Sansui, Sylvania, Zenith.

Thank you,
Gonza
Insignia™ Support Team

Visitor

Gonza,

I did try them all as was suggested on this site.  This is why I was playing with the thing for over an hour.  None of them were accepted.

Thanks,

Valerie

Visitor

Hi,

I purchased an insignia, model number ns-L46Q120-10A.  It was on sale without remote control or operating manual.

I have a One for All universal remote model no. URC-4021BOO.

What are the codes for this TV and what listing or site is available to download operable pages of the operating manual.

Highlighted
Visitor

Gonza,

I gave up waiting for advice and bit the bullet.  Ordered a new insignia remote control for my model tv and it arrived friday.  Unfortunately, after putting the batteries it, I discovered that this remote is not functional either.  This is a new remote, direct from Best Buy, and it doesn't work much like the one that came with the TV didn't work (no response, no light, no sign of life).  Now I'm trying to return this one and get a new replacement one.....will this never end. 

I understand that the insignia tv is a best buy product and this is why no other remote will work with it......Please alert the engineers that the remote assigned to this tv doesn't work at all.

Valerie

Visitor

Go to Target and buy a GE learning remote, about $12 and you can program it to do most everything.

Visitor

Yamaha AV Reciever HTR-5850

Insignia 32" 1080P 120mhz

None of the Yamaha codes in manual work