Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor

Remote Control Directv setup

Just bought a Insignia NS-L32Q-10A LCD Television and cannot set the remote code for my DirecTV RC32 remote control.

I have tried the code 10463 listed on the Insignia website for the DirecTV RC23.

I have tried the code 11326 for Insignia TVs listed on the DirecTV website.

I have tried ALL the codes listed in the DirecTV Universal Remote Control User Guide DirecTV Setup Codes for Insignia and LG.

Anyone have luck programming the DirecTV RC32 remote with an Insignia NS-L32Q-10A LCD Television?

Kudos!
Visitor

Re: Remote Control Codes

Hello bill_g,

Welcome to Community@Inisgnia™!

In this case, I do not have any code listed for that remote.  My advise is to try the suggested ones contained in your remote user manual for the following brands: Orion, Emerson, Memorex, Sansui, Sylvania, Zenith.

Thank you,
Gonza
Insignia™ Support Team

Visitor

Re: Remote Control Directv setup

Hello Mariovi,

My advise is to try the suggested ones contained in your remote user manual for the following brands: Orion, Emerson, Memorex, Sansui, Sylvania, Zenith.

Thank you,
Gonza
Insignia™ Support Team

Visitor

I purchased a Sony DVD player with model RMT-D187A remote and need a code to work with my Insignia NS-22E430A10 TV. Can anybody help me with this?

Thank you,

eaasen

Highlighted
Visitor

I have an Insignia 32 inch TV

Model #NSPDP32-09

Was purchased as a liquidation merchandise and had no remote

I have been using a previously owned directv universal remote made in china, model # URC2982RG1-0.

The remote performs some of the  functions but not all.

Thanks for helping.

Visitor

I own aNS-LDVD26Q-10A  and I 'm trying to set it up to work with a Scientific Atlanta 'Explorer 4250HDC' cable box? I can get it to work the channels but not won't work with the volume. HELP!

Visitor

Hello eaasen,

In this case, try code 8043. If that code does not work, my advise is to try the suggested ones contained in your remote user manual for the following brands: Orion, Emerson, Memorex, Sansui, Sylvania, Zenith.

Thank you,
Gonza
Insignia™ Support Team

Visitor

Hello Tommy1,

In this case, try code 10463. If that code does not work, my advise is to try the suggested ones contained in your remote user manual for the following brands: Orion, Emerson, Memorex, Sansui, Sylvania, Zenith.

Also keep in mind that you can purchase the original remote control at our parts department (1-888-237-8289), part number will be 32-25575.

Thank you,
Gonza
Insignia™ Support Team

Visitor

Hello wah430,

In this case, try codes 0198 and 0490 . If that code does not work, my advise is to try the suggested ones contained in your remote user manual for the following brands: Orion, Emerson, Memorex, Sansui, Sylvania, Zenith.

Thank you,
Gonza
Insignia™ Support Team

Visitor

TV is Insignia IS-TVHD30

Remote is  Scientific Atlantic Explorer 8300HD

The TV remote will not longer work (Power button).  I had a Harmony with was awesome until it got broke.  I cannot get this TV to work with the 8300HD (Cable Box) remote which works on all other items (DVD, Stereo) but cannot get it to work with TV.

I have tried tons of codes in the manual but did not find one that works.  Can you help?

Thanks!!

Sandra