Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor

Re: Remote Control Codes

Hello ,

Welcome to Community@Inisgnia™!

In this case, I do not have any other code listed for that device other than the ones on the manual and the code search option.  My advise is to try contacting Panasonic and ask them if there is any compatible brand who's codes will work, then look for that brand on the ones available and see if the code works.

Thank you,
Gonza
Insignia™ Support Team

Visitor

I have a NS-LDVD26Q 10A TV.  I also have a Sony RM V310A universal remote.  I need the code for the remote.  The one with the paperwork does not give me the options I need or include the ability to use the DVD combo on the TV or the sleep button on the remote.  I want to use the remote sleep button without having to go through 3 layers of menu settings (on your remote) to hit the sleep button.  Can you help? 
Visitor

NS-R5101 remote code for NS-L42Q-10A remote

I recently purchased a NS-L42Q-10A LCD TV and not surprisingly, the sound was not a good substitute for my previous CRT TV. I purchased a NS-R5101 receiver on clearance, and the unit does not have a remote control. I want to use the remote from my NS-L42Q-10A TV to control the receiver, but none of the codes supplied in the manual for either Insignia or Sherwood will allow me to power the receiver on/off, or switch inputs. Some of the codes do allow me to control volume and mute, but the critical functions I need are power on/off, Video input switch and volume/mute.

The purchase of the Insignia receiver was specifically intended to try to eliminate this type of incompatibility between components of different manufacturers. Since the TV is a slightly newer model than the receiver, I thought it was a reasonable expectation that the manual would include a remote code that would enable basic functions on the receiver.

Visitor

Hello Eresu,

In order to program the RC you should do the following:
 1- Power off the dvd100121 and leave the TV on.2- Press the power button for the TV on the remote control of the dvd100121, and while keeping it pressed he needs to punch in one of this  2 digit codes: 02 / 01 / 33/ 593- After punching in the code release the power button for the TV.4- At this point if the TV turns off, that means that it has been successfully programmed. 5- If it does not turn off, that means that that code is not compatible, try another code.  If none of the codes work, that means that the remote control is not compatible with that TV, since it will not work on a compatible frequency.

Thank you,
Gonza
Insignia™ Support Team
Visitor

Hello SgtMopar,

In this case, I do not have any code listed for that remote.  My advise is to try the suggested ones contained in your remote user manual for the following brands: Orion, Emerson, Memorex, Sansui, Sylvania, Zenith.

Thank you,
Gonza
Insignia™ Support Team

Visitor

Hello KYorgen,

In this case, try code 8043. If that code does not work, my advise is to try the suggested ones contained in your remote user manual for the following brands: Orion, Emerson, Memorex, Sansui, Sylvania, Zenith.

Thank you,
Gonza
Insignia™ Support Team

Visitor

Re: NS-R5101 remote code for NS-L42Q-10A remote

Hello pseudonymity,

Although both devices are Insignia, because of the manufacturing date, they are not 100% compatible. My advise will be to try the Code Search option stated on page 32 of the TV's manual. 

Thank you,
Gonza
Insignia™ Support Team
Visitor

Re: NS-R5101 remote code for NS-L42Q-10A remote

The remote for your TV is a learning remote. If you can borrow or use a remote from where you bought the receiver, you can program the Insignia remote with the instructions on page 32 of the Insignia manual.
Visitor

Our TV Model Number is  NS-LDVD26Q-10A. Our universal remote control is an ATT Uverse remote. There are several different numbers on it and I am not sure which is the model number but my best guess is: RC1543801/ 00313922867392. We have gotten the TV to work with our remote as far as its power, volume, and channels, but we cannot operate the DVD player with the same remote. We have searched your site and the ATT site and cannot find anything compatible that works.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Visitor

Sorry for the dealay in responding, I have been VERY busy. My Tv is an NS-L32Q-10A and the Remote is NS-RC01G-09. and again I need codes for a Motorola DCT2244/1161 ACDEFG Digital CATV Converter Box.

Thank you.