Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor

remote code for blu-ray features of NS-LBD32X-10A

I have the TV/Blu-Ray combo NS-LBD32X-10A and a Dish Network VIP722. The code in the quick start worked fine for the tv functions, but what about a code for the blu-ray functions?
Visitor

remote code

I have a NS-LBD32X-10A tv/blue ray dvd and am using an Atlas OCAP5 remote control from time warner  - i have tried many of the recommended codes from various manufacturers and am still unable to find a code that runs this tv/dvd combo.  Has anyone had success with this tv using the Atlas remote mentioned above?  Thanks.
Visitor

Re: remote code for blu-ray features of NS-LBD32X-10A

Hello ,

Welcome to Community@Inisgnia™!

In this case, we do not have any codes listed for the BR functions. My advise is to see if your universal remote has a learning or scan feature to use those functions.

Thank you,
Gonza
Insignia™ Support Team

Visitor

Re: Remote Control Codes

InsigniaModel: NS-L22X-10A

Samsung BDP3600A Wireless Blu-ray Player (streaming)

want to hook the blu ray player so I can use it for volume, etc.

I called samsung and they didn't have answer on the tv.

I also have Dish DVR-625 and have the tv working on it but would like to hook the BDP on it also

but don't have a code..

Thanks for any helpp

Rickey

Visitor

ATT Controller use with Insignia NS-L19Q-10A

I cannot use my att controller with my insignia tv.  I have to use both the insignia and the att.  I believe there is a way to make just the att controller work.  There is no model number on the ATT controller except that we believe it is manufactured by Motorola.
Visitor

I have a NS-L42Q-10A tv and need the code for my Time Warner UR5U-MDVR-TW remote.
Highlighted
Visitor

Hello,

The remote for my insignia TV (IS-TV040924) stopped working (new batteries don't help), so I would like to program the remote of my Toshiba DVD player (D-R4SU) to control the TV as well.  I tried the codes listed in the Toshiba manual for Emerson, Memorex, Sylvania, and Zenith, but none worked for me.  Thanks for your help!

-Ben 

Visitor

TV/DVD Combo NS-LDVD26Q-10A - Control Code for Remote

I have a Insignia TV/DVD Combo Model NS-LDVD26Q-10A connected to a Scientific Atlanta Explorer 4250HD Cable Box. The remote that came with that Cable Box is a Rogers Atlas Universal 5-Device (UEI) Remote.

I have tried to program this 5-Device Remote to control my TV with several different codes found in the TV manual, in the Remote User Guide and elsewhere but none seem to work properly. A few of those codes can control essential functions such as turning the TV and Cable Box ON and OFF, Volume control and Mute but do not control others such as changing settings, inputs etc.

The manual that came with my remote contains a different set of instructions for programming the Remote for TV/VCR Combos. But my TV is a TV/DVD Combo and this leaves me in doubt as to what set of instructions to use. So, I have a question and a request as follows:

1 - In programming the Rogers UEI 5-Device Remote to control this TV/DVD Combo, should I use the instructions for TV/VCR Combos or those for normal TV’s

2 - Can anyone with similar TV/DVD Combo and Remote with a working control code please provide me with that code or refer me to a relevant Support Site.

After reading for hours and hours through the 50 odd pages of complaints on the subject in this forum, I did not find a satisfactory answer. I sure hope to hear from at least one member who has a working control code for this TV/Remote combination.

Visitor

Hello mbphvice,

In this case, try code 12002 or 0171. If those codes do not work, my advise is to try the suggested ones contained in your remote user manual for the following brands: Orion, Emerson, Memorex, Sansui, Sylvania, Zenith.

Thank you,
Gonza
Insignia™ Support Team

Visitor

Hello tsafarz,

In this case, I do not have any other code listed for that remote.  My advise is to try the suggested ones contained in your remote user manual for the following brands: Orion, Emerson, Memorex, Sansui, Sylvania, Zenith.

Thank you,
Gonza
Insignia™ Support Team

Provided compatible brands