Add Product

Search Results:

Can I finance a tv

Can I finance a tv with my own credit card for 24 months, or do I need a Best Buy card only
Trusted Contributor

Re: Can I finance a tv

Getting a new tv is an exciting prospect and financing allows you to but the tv you want.

You will need to get a Best Buy card.  I have one and it works great.  I don't know about 24 months but you should be able to get 18 month financing.

I use mine for all of my Best Buy purchases. You can set it up to automatically take out the payments as well.

Also for purchases where you do not opt for financing you can get 5% rewards back.

If you naviagate to the TV you want there should be a link to flexible financing solutions.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.

How can I finance a tv
Trusted Contributor

A  new TV is an exciting prospect.  It is one of the few areas where I will spend more on becuae it is also something in my household that will get used every day.

To that end when I purchased my last TV I applied for and received a Best Buy Credit Card.  

Follow the link for details.

Best Buy Credit Card

There are two types, Best Buy only or Best Buy Visa.  I have the Best Buy only.

You can get interest free financing for 18 months on a purchase of  $479 or more.

Important to note though.  You need to have it paid off in less than 18 months or you accrue interest from day 1

So you finance a TV for 1000 and make 17 payments at $60 a month and you have it paid off.  And you can have the TV you want rather than the TV you can afford.  

I purchase computers and TV's this way.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.

if i go in today to get a best buy credit card can i walk out with a tv with  24 month financing or 18 month financing.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

You would possibly be better off applying of the card on line first.

Apply here

then when you get your card in the mail you would go in for a TV.

Financing depends on the current promotion and the TV

Like right now it is 24 months no interest on Home Theater purchases of $799 or more.

Keep in mind you want to keep very close track of your financing and get it paid off a month early.  If you go a day over 24 months you will be charged interest from day one.