1. Chromecast– Your Chromecast plugs into any HDMI port on your TV, and uses your existing Wi-Fi network to stream video from the internet to your TV.
2. USB Cable – The USB cable provides power to your Chromecast. One end plugs into your Chromecast, and the other end plugs into either a USB port on your TV or the power supply (#3)
DO NOT PLUG THE USB CABLE INTO A PORT LABELED “SERVICE”, IT MUST BE LABLED “USB” OR DISPLAY THIS SYMBOL:
3. Power supply (optional) – The power supply is optional, and can be used with the USB cable to power your Chromecast if your TV does not have a USB port
4. HDMI extender (optional) – The HDMI extender is optional, and can be used if your Chromecast does not fit directly into your TV. It may also be used to improve your Wi-Fi reception. Attach between Chromecast and TV.
1. Plug in your Chromecast to your TV via an HDMI port. Plug in one end of the USB cable to your Chromecast and the other end to a USB port on your TV. If your TV does not have a USB port, use the included power supply.
2. Switch your TV’s input until you see “Set me up” message