Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor

Universal Rear Speaker - Connecting two receivers to one sender

I do not use this product for rear speakers, but to get music in separate room.  Recently found someone selling just a receiver on ebay and purchased it thinking I could link it to the sender that I already had with the initial kit.  Problem is, I can only get one receiver to connect to sender at a time.  Even tried holding the connect button on all three simultaniously, but still to no avail.  Does anybody know how I can do this, or know of where I can purchase just a sender without the receiver?  Its call "Universal", but only works with 1 receiver?  Doesnt sound very universal to me...

Topics: 13
Kudos: 40
Blog Posts: 3
Solutions: 179

Re: Universal Rear Speaker - Connecting two receivers to one sender

Hello Ibinwj, 

Welcome to Community@ Rocketfish™!

We'll be happy to look into this concern if you'll please reply with your product model number!

Regards,
Justin
Rocketfish™ Support

Justin|Community Connector | Best Buy® Corporate
Visitor

Rf-whtib. Universal wireless rear speaker kit
Visitor

Hello lbinwj,

The RF-WHTIB is only designed to be able to connect one sender and receiver to each other at the same time.  Do to this we do not sell the senders and receivers separately.  You maybe able to find one on the open market for sell, but the majority will come as a set.

Regards,
Cory
Rocketfish™ Support

Visitor

I also want to use two receivers  with one sender in different rooms. I have a rf-whtib-a universal wireless rear speaker kit. is this configuration possible?  anyone ever done this?  thanks

Highlighted
Visitor

Hello drcouj,

Welcome to Community@ Rocketfish™!

The sender and receiver pair with each other after the same fashion that bluetooth pairs devices together.

So you cannot pair more than one receiver to one sender. If you try to pair a second receiver to a sender that is already paired, it will lose connection to the first receiver in favor of the second one.

Regards,
Jeremy
Rocketfish™ Support

Visitor

If the system works on a RF signal why couldn't  the second receiver just  be modified to an analog receiver.  Then all you would have to do is tune it in like an old radio.  Anyone know how to do that?

Visitor

Hello drcouj,

Thank you for responding!

Because these are intended for a very specific installation, there was not a feature included to allow manual tuning. Because we do not have access to the engineer notes, my assumption is that there is not a manual control available, and the flip side if the internal components are accessed it can cause detrimental effects, and void the warranty. Could you split your incoming audio and direct that to 2 seperate sending units?

Regards,
Jon
Rocketfish™ Support