02-01-2013 03:22 PM
02-01-2013 03:39 PM
1. Remove the existing sensor bar.
2. Remove the covers from the battery compartments on the back of the sensor bar.
3. Insert 2 AAA batteries (not included) into each battery compartment (4 total), then replace the covers. Make sure that the + and – symbols on the batteries line up with the + and – symbols in the battery compartment.
4. Mount the bar on the top or the bottom of the TV, using the pre-attached stickers.
Mount the bar on the wall, using the mounting slots over ¼” mounting screws (not included) 1.9” (48 mm) apart (center to center).
NOTE: The center of the wireless sensor should be aligned with the center of the TV.
5. Extend the sensors to increase your range of play.
NOTE: The playable range is about 13 ft. (4 m). You can adjust the bar’s sensitivity from your Wii Options menu. Select Wii Settings, Sensor Bar, Sensitivity, then adjust the settings.
6. Turn on your Wii or Wii U and your TV.
7. Turn on the wireless sensor.
NOTE: When sleep time expires (one or two hours), the sensor bar and the SLEEP MODE indicator will turn off. To continue using the sensor bar, press the POWER or SET button to set the sleep mode again.
NOTE: To prevent your sensor from turning off during play, press the POWER or SET button to power the sensor off then, press the POWER or SET again to refresh the 1 or 2 hour limit.
8. Set the sensor bar position from your Wii Options menu. Select Wii Settings, Sensor Bar, Sensor Bar Position, then adjust the settings.
02-01-2013 03:42 PM
02-01-2013 03:44 PM
02-01-2013 03:46 PM
02-01-2013 03:47 PM