Add Product

Search Results:

what headphones are best for hulu videos on android tablet?

I need to know what headphones would be the best to use for hulu videos on my hp android  g2 100 tablet.  I just want to hear all the words very clearly.   price range up to $60.00.        I  want ones with a long cord if possible.  or do I need something different like bluetooth?

Topics: 893
Kudos: 478
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 193

Re: what headphones are best for hulu videos on android tablet?

You are probably going to laugh at me on this one but these earphones have no business being $2.99 for the quality they put out. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/dynex-earbud-headphones-black/8510126.p?id=1219343160890&skuId=8510126

These actually have a little bit of bass to them, no joke!

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***
Topics: 893
Kudos: 478
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 193

Oh yeah, unlike most value earbuds of this price these actually have a longer cord than most earbud manufacturers design.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***
Trusted Contributor

To me $60 is a lot of money to spend on headphones.  Granted Beats sound really good.  But NOT $250 good.

I used to have a really good Sennheiser set that were remarkable but they were pricey.  Fortuanlty I was able to acquire them 

I have a set for gaming.  The other night I used them for streaming Boardwalk Empire on my laptop and they sound great for that.  

Gaming Headset

I also have a very comfortable set for listening to music at my office.  They have a 1 meter cord.  They also sound very good.  They are a little more pricey but when I am wearing them I can barly hear anything in my office.  Fortuanly I can hear my phone and it lights up.

Sony Noise Canceling Headphones

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.

There are plenty of headphones models. You can try audiophile geadphones or noise isolating hradphones.