Add Product

Search Results:

what adapter do I need to purchase to hook up an old yamaha receiver to a Polk Omni wireless speaker

I want to hook up my old yamaha receiver to some Polk Omni wireless speakers. What adaptor do I need? Can I play music from my new Sony Mp3 player to the Omni speakers or from my laptop? Do the devices need blue tooth technology to do so?
Topics: 875
Kudos: 453
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 192

Re: what adapter do I need to purchase to hook up an old yamaha receiver to a Polk Omni wireless spe

You gave little details about your devices specifics. Can you give the model number of the receiver, the model of MP3 player and the model of your wireless speaker?

Depending on the age of the receiver, you may not be able to achieve what you wanted originally.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***