Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

interconnecting speakers

My idea is to mount speakers all around the house in all rooms, and have music play through all at once or room by room, via bluetooth. Is there a way to have all the speakers communicate with each other in the form of groups and or independants. there would be no wires, it would all be wireless by bluetooth or other forms of wireless transmition. How can i achieve this goal?

Topics: 648
Kudos: 499
Solutions: 315

Re: interconnecting speakers

Yes, but not cheaply, at all.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/sonos-solutions-141665

If you like my post, or solution to your issue/question, go ahead and click on the little star by my name and/or accept the post as the Solution. It makes me happy.

I'm NOT an employee of Best Buy, or Geek Squad, though I did work as an Agent for a year 5 years ago. None of my posts are to be taken as the official stance that Best Buy will take on your situation. My advice is just that, advice.
Unfortunately, that's the bad luck of any electronic, there's going to be bad Apples... wait that's a horrible pun.
Trusted Contributor

I would also suggest looking into a Bose system.  As previoiusly stated expensive options.  

If you don't want to spend the money to do it all at one time there are component systems.

Start here  this is a  link to Best Buy's wireless and multi room audio page.

My personal opinion, Bose Lifestyle systems are very good for what you are looking for in a sending music all over your house.  But $$$.

I wired my house up to have audio upstairs, downstairs and out ont he deck. You cannot beat such thing. 

Many of the receivers you will see advertised as multiroom receivers are typically wired speakers. 

An issue with wireless speakers is that you need a power source for each speaker.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.

ok understandable, thank you for your input. i can always hid the wires if it comes to it too.