Add Product

Search Results:

Geek Squad Protection Service Past Expiration Date (Less than 1 Month)

Hello,

I'm wondering if there is anything that can be done here. I have a pair of PowerBeats Wireless headhpones, that had a 2-year geek squad plan on them. It expired on 9/23. Of course, right after the expiration date, I am having issues with the volume/play/pause controls. The volume up no longer works and makes the volume go down, and the play/pause does not work.

I am wondering if there is anything that can be done to get these serviced/repaire, even though im a couple weeks out of the geek squad warranty. Is it even worth taking it in to Best Buy? 

Thanks for your help in advance!

Highlighted
Topics: 15
Kudos: 206
Solutions: 99

Re: Geek Squad Protection Service Past Expiration Date (Less than 1 Month)

Hi michlc88,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your Beats headphones, especially considering your Geek Squad Protection (GSP) Plan just recently expired. Unfortunately, we cannot offer repairs or other services under an expired plan. Repairs, if available, would have to be paid out of pocket, and I do not believe we can send off Beats headphones to be repaired without an active GSP plan. I apologize that I do not have better news for you.

Regards,

Sam | Best Buy Store Phone Operator

I am a Best Buy Employee at one of our retail stores. While here to help, the opinions presented by me on this site do not represent the views or decisions of Best Buy and its affiliates. Authorized company representatives identified with -BBY after their names are able to address specific concerns or inquiries in greater detail.

Forum Guidelines | Price Match Guarantee | Return & Exchange Promise

Did I answer your question? Mark as SOLVED! | Do you like my post? Give KUDOS!