Add Product

Search Results:

Will Best Buy participate with e-rewards.com?

On 7/9/18 I received an e-mail from Best Buy.  It said 'By Invitation Only.'  It was an e-mail invite to join e-rewards.com to complete online surveys to get e-currency and then redeem that e-currency for Best Buy gift cards.  I am already a member of e-rewards.com and I checked the list of companies that are affiliated with the e-rewards.com website and I noticed that Best Buy is not one of those companies.  I called Best Buy support and was transferred FOUR times to customer service reps who offered no help or answers as to why I received the e-mail or if Best Buy will participate with e-rewards.com.  Does anyone know if Best Buy is going to join the e-rewards program.  It would be cool if they did.  

Re: Will Best Buy participate with e-rewards.com?

They are on there. I joined two days and already got a BB gift card. Now I just need to get an invite for the wife

This is really strange because I still don't see Best Buy listed on the e-rewards.com website as a company affiliated with e-rewards.  I am using the drop-down box that lists the companies on e-rewards that give out gift cards for the e-rewards e-currency but I do not see Best Buy on there.  I wonder what I am doing wrong.  Can anyone help?

I'm still not able to locate best Buy on the e-rewards.com website or redeem my e-rewards e-currency for Best Buy gift cards.  

I don't know why Best Buy sent me an e-mail saying "By Invitation Only" to get best Buy gift cards.  Apparently, according to e-rewards.com customer service, best Buy is not affiliated with their website.  I am so confused.

Can anyone confirm that Best Buy IS affiliated with e-rewards.com?

Thank you to infinity!