Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Store Item Complaint

This is in regarsd to the store located in St Catharines at .

I have been loking for a basic electric keyboard to start learning piano on.  They had a Casio CTK 3200 marked as open box for $99.  I asked to purchse this item and the sales person left for a good twenty minutes before coming back and telling me they did not have any in stock.  When I questionedhium about it being open box he said that he could not find the box.  I ask if I would be able to just purchase the model on the shelf, as it had the actual $99 open box sticker placed directly on the item and was told no.  I was wondering why they had it listed but then refused to sell it?

Recognized Member

Re: Store Item Complaint

If it was the display item and the item is still being sold and active in their system they can’t sell it to you . Only when it’s deleted or no longer sold can they sell it to you for the display model. You may be able to have it shipped to you at the open box price online I do hope this helps! 😀

It turns out the employee had the wrong information.  I went back and a customer service person at the store was able to help me and took an additional amount off.

Recognized Member

That’s awesome I’m glad it worked out! 😀