Add Product

Search Results:

Retail Equation = Fewer Best Buy Purchases in Future

I was very surprised & disappointed to read the WSJ article today about Best Buy's partnership w/ Retail Equation...

How Your Returns Are Used Against You at Best Buy, Other Retailers
The Wall Street Journal

Best Buy is one of several chains using a third-party service to score customers’ shopping behavior and impose limits on the amount of merchandise they can return.

In many cases, I have preferred to purchase items at my local BB rather than from online retailers primarily due to: 1) ease of returning a defective product or a product that does not meet my needs, & 2) the desire to support local brick/mortar retailers as viable shopping options within our community.  Sadly, your lack of transparency around the BB return policy severely damages my inclination to purchase locally from BB going forward - I simply can no longer count on your return policy as a 'rock solid' backup option.  I hope that you may decide to revisit your policy with respect to this matter & consider the negative impact that it has on your loyal customers.  Thanks!

Retail Equation/Flagged for Returns

To Whom It May Concern, As an "Elite" member this practice you're doing with "Retail Equation" is unacceptable. The first time I get flagged for returning items, you'll have one less member of Best Buy. I can get better service through "Amazon". Don't bother sending me any information regarding "Retail Equation" up to and including their telephone number. I don't want to talk to them. Thanks for invading my privacy on how I shop, what I buy or what I return. Recommend dumping them. v/r Upset With Your Practices

Just saw NBC News-BB falsely refuses customer return

Will NEVER buy from Best Buy again! Using cameras to spy on customer returns & denying future returns to an honest customer is EXTREMELY upsetting & smacks of Big Brother BIG TIME!!!!!

Re: Retail Equation = Fewer Best Buy Purchases in Future

Amazon.com it is!

This is a great way to accelerate the death of yet another archaic retailer! Not honoring your own return policy is comical and sad.

Bring on the Best Buy boycott!

We will see you in Chapter 11