Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Price natch

I purchased a MacBook Pro using a student discount. The NEXT DAY the price dropped $200 and Best Buy refuses to match price because of student discount even though student discount can be used in addition to sale price.
Recognized Member

Re: Price natch

Unfortunately it’s one or the other. On the coupon it states it can’t be combined with any other offer. That includes price matching. I’m sorry if the answer isn’t what you hoped for. I do hope it works out for you!

Actually if I purchased the computer the following day. I would have received the new sale price and the student discount as the student discount can be used on sale prices. Therefore, there is no price match. In the next few weeks as I send my children off to college , I plan on purchasing 2 tv's, 2 apple tv's and another laptop. I currently plan on returning the laptop I already purchased and taking all of my business elsewhere. With instant access to competitive online shopping, there is no reason to shop at Best Buy . I also plan on sharing my experience with as many people as possible to let them know they can get better prices and customer service elsewhere.

Took several phone calls and lots of time on hold but issue resolved.