Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Customer Dissatisfaction

I had a horrible visit to my local Best Buy. I live in Edwardsville, Illinois and and wanted to buy a video camera. I walked in a half hour prior to closing on 2/23/2017 and proceeded directly to the video cameras. I stood at the cameras for ten minutes reviewing spectifcations for several different cameras on the BestBuy website. After ten minutes of waiting with no assistance, In walked to the front desk and asked a team member named T.J. for some help in the video cameras, I even specified video cameras and not home security cameras. I proceeded back to the video cameras and waited for another five minutes. No one stopped to ask if I needed help. I walked back up to the front, TJ was talking to another team member, I told TJ that one one came to help. TJ offered to send the person tat he was talking to to help, but I had waited long enough, I was resigned to buy my camera on Amazon. I then walked out of the store. As I walked out of the store I saw three members of your geek squad having a jovial discussion with a member of your security team. I still appreciate being able to go into a store and talk to someone about a big purchase that I plan on making. I can research items all day on the internet, but sometimes it is nice to get the word directly from someone's mouth. I am a long time member of your rewards program( Elite Plus) and I also have a Best Buy credit card. If this is what service is going to be like, please let me know so I can take my business elsewhere. Thanks for your time.

Re: Customer Dissatisfaction

Update. I was able to get a hold of the manager at my store Kenny. He made it right. Have me 20% off my purchase. Thanks.