Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Credit hit from Best Buy Credit Card

Hello,

I recently ran my yearly credit check, and noticed that Best Buy credit card has been hitting my credit EVERY month. 

1. Please stop this immediately and confirm this action has stopped via email

2. Please justify why you have been doing this? I have not used my credit card in over 2 years

Please have someone contact me to resolve this issue immediately. 

Thank you, 

Geeker1

Topics: 1
Kudos: 167
Solutions: 230

Re: Credit hit from Best Buy Credit Card

Have you thought about contacting Citibank since they're the bank that owns your account and would be able to look into it for you? Best Buy doesn't actually have access to your account.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I DO NOT work for Best Buy. I used to be a Geek Squad Agent for 2 years and this is why I am well versed on their policies and procedures, but I do not work for them anymore. My posts are my own opinions and do not represent any opinions of Best Buy. If you do not like my posts, and want to report me, you can do so by clicking this link and reporting me to the moderators.
---Nearly all virus infections are a result of a problem between chair and keyboard---

I have. I contacted them via the online support form, and did not hear anything back. I am getting upset. 

Topics: 1
Kudos: 167
Solutions: 230

Have you tried perhaps calling them?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I DO NOT work for Best Buy. I used to be a Geek Squad Agent for 2 years and this is why I am well versed on their policies and procedures, but I do not work for them anymore. My posts are my own opinions and do not represent any opinions of Best Buy. If you do not like my posts, and want to report me, you can do so by clicking this link and reporting me to the moderators.
---Nearly all virus infections are a result of a problem between chair and keyboard---
Valued Contributor

Is it hard inquires or soft inquiries? Because Citi bank will soft pull credit on a basis to check your risk to them. They also do it for automatically increase or decrease credit lines. They can soft pull without notifying you due to their contract with you. Soft pull don't affect credit.

If it's hard inquiries they should be notifying you that they should let you know they are pulling it. These are generally done if you request an increase on your own. If your not doing this and they are hard pulling without letting you know. Best option is to contact them since they are the owner of your account.