Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Business Customer Complaint

How do I formerly complain about my unacceptable experience with the Best Buy delivery service? We order two new refrigerators for our office and Best Buy does not seem to want to deliver them.

On March 9th, I received a call from the driver saying he was downstairs. I told him I had never received a call to set-up and we were not prepared (it’s an office, I have to let people know to empty the current fridges). The driver told me someone would be contacting me soon, but I need to know by 4pm if they are coming back out tomorrow so I can give my folks proper warning. No one ever contacted.

Then on March 10th, someone contacted me and told me the delivery was rescheduled for Wednesday, March 15th between 8am and 12pm. No problem. March 14th we were hit with a Noreaster and the office was closed. Wednesday, March 15th, despite the snow on the ground, I WAS AT MY DESK AT 8AM. I had a missed call from Best Buy from two minutes earlier (before the scheduled delivery time) that said the guys were outside and they would keep trying to contact me for 15 mins and then leave. 1. No one was outside, 2. No one subsequently tried to contact from Best Buy within that 15 minute window, 3. There was no call back number on the message, so I spent over 20 minutes trying to get someone on the phone via the Best Buy 800 number. I, of course, was told I missed the window and the delivery guys were gone.

This is ridiculous. We are corporate customers and I did everything right both times. I still have no resolution, no refrigerators, and no faith in Best Buy.

Re: Business Customer Complaint

This was resolved after getting in touch with the Geek Squad, believe it or not. they connected me with higher level folks at the delivery center who then connected me with the third party delivery drivers. Long day, but resolution was found. Thank you.