Add Product

Search Results:

Making Payments on your My Best Buy™ Credit Card

by ‎01-15-2016 03:31 PM - edited ‎01-20-2016 12:04 PM (625,092 Views)

Making Payments on your My Best Buy™ Credit Card

Did you just apply for a new My Best BuyTM credit card? Or maybe you are looking for a new and different way to pay. The great news is that we now have 4 convenient ways for you to make payments on your account either directly through Citibank N.A. or by visiting your local store!

1.png

Make a payment online or check your balance. Feel free to click the link below to Log On to your account, or register your new card with the Online Services. Payments online can be made by linking your checking, savings or money market account.

Pay now › 

2.png

IN STORE

Pay your bill at any Best Buy store by cash or check. Feel free to visit customer service or any cashier in-store for more assistance.

Find a store near you › 

3.png

BY MAIL

Send your payment, including account number, to the Citibank N.A. for processing at the address below. For payments sent by mail, please allow 5-7 days for your payment to be received.

My Best Buy® Credit Card Payments

P.O. Box 9001007

Louisville, KY 40290-1007

My Best Buy® Credit Card Overnight Delivery/Express Payments

Attn: Consumer Payment Dept.

6716 Grade Lane

Building 9, Suite 910

Louisville, KY 40213

4.png

BY PHONE

Call 1-888-574-1301. Have your account number and valid check from a U.S. bank ready when you call. There is no fee when you pay through the automated system.

FAQs

What is my due date?

You can view your due date at any time by signing on to your online account. Locate it easily in the Account Summary section of your Account Home page. Your due date is also listed on your paper statement, if you currently receive one.

How long does it usually take for a mailed payment to arrive?

For payments sent by mail, please allow 5-7 days for your payment to be received.

How long does will it take for my payment to be applied to my account?

Any payment made (Online and Phone) before 11:59 EST will be credited to the account for the same day. Your payment will post on the account within 24 to 48 hours.

What happens if my payment is returned?

If a payment is returned, it will be submitted a second time for collection of funds. If the payment is declined after the second request, the account will be considered past due if a separate payment is not made by the due date.

Am I able to cancel an online payment?

Yes. If your Online Bill Payment or Phone Payment is not being processed, you can edit or cancel scheduled payments online. Online Bill Payment and Phone Payment requests will be processed before midnight ET on the payment date you specified and will be credited to your account as of that calendar day.

How are my payments applied?

Payments are generally applied in excess of the Minimum Payment Due to higher APR balances first. However, when you have a deferred interest promotion on your account that is expiring within the next 2-3 billing cycles, your payment will be applied first to the Minimum Payment Due and then to the expiring deferred interest promotional balance before other balances. This may allow you to pay off your deferred interest promotional balance before it expires and help you to avoid interest on the deferred interest promotional balance that might otherwise be billed to your account. Read more deferred interest promotions and payments by clicking here: My Best Buy™ Deferred Interest Promotion.

How many payments can I make each day?

You may make up to two online payments each day, but only five payments per billing cycle.

Contributors