03-24-2011 06:45 PM
Is Best Buy going to carry this?
BB sells the DJM-2000 & DJM-350, so I would assume so. However, this product ships next month (pending a recall resolution) and it's still not on listed the website as 'coming soon'. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.
05-02-2011 06:56 PM
Any updates on this yet? I would love to purchase this directly through best buy. It appears to be over a month since the release date and they seem to have fixed the recall issue for the most part. Does anyone have an idea of when the website is going to carry the DJM-900?
05-03-2011 01:40 PM
Yes, these units are already available through a number of retailers. I would prefer to purchase through BB as well. MODs, please shoot an email over to your Musical Instruments buyer and let us know. Thanks.
05-06-2011 02:17 PM
09-10-2011 10:31 AM
Hey bmizzy -
I'm sorry, we don't always get the most information about future product carryings. I've sent another email to the product team to see if they could give me an idea but I can't guarantee anything since that information is typically kept internal. Thank you for your continued interest and sticking it out though. I'll let you know if I hear anything more.