Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles on Blu Ray? Anyone knows when it will be back in stock?

I never got a chance to pic up Planes, Trains, and Automobiles when it hit Best Buy stores and since it sold out, its been on backorder ever since. Anyone have a clue as to when the movie might be back in stock? The website says usually in stock 1-2 weeks, but as I've said its been on backorder forever it seems.

Topics: 932
Kudos: 549
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 212

Re: Planes, Trains, and Automobiles on Blu Ray? Anyone knows when it will be back in stock?

There is no way to tell when an item is in stock. Best to check with your local store, or backorder it , if possible. 

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

Re: Planes, Trains, and Automobiles on Blu Ray? Anyone knows when it will be back in stock?

it will get a broad release soon, the exclusivity is set to expire

Yea I kinda figured it would eventually get a broad release. I ended up buying a used copy off of ebay since other places want like $40 for a copy which is nuts.

Really? So Best Buy doesnt have a good inventory system?

I find it odd that they cant find out an approx. date of having them back in stock since amazon, walmart, target, etc. all know when they are on order, how much are on order, and approx when they will arrive. Heck even amazon posts "back in stock on such and such date" on most movies that run out. I even called my local Best Buy store and they had no clue which is why I just ended up going to ebay.