Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol

I was charged $22.99 -- I thought it was supposed to be on sale for $19.99 for today (4/17/2012) and $22.99 afterwards.

Did anybody get it for $19.99 at the store today?  No big deal -- life usually balances things out for me (which means I'll probably spot a cool clearance deal while browsing through the store at some later date).

Topics: 329
Kudos: 149
Solutions: 606

Re: Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol

There is two: This one: LINK

and this one: Link

you can use the skus from those pages to see if you got the right one that was supposed to be 19.99 but most likel you have the 22.99 one and i honestly have no idea what the difference is from the description. 

Crystal
Superuser
Forum Guidelines | Terms & Conditions | Community Guidelines | What is a Superuser?
*Remember to mark your questions solved and click the star to give kudos to show your thanks!*
While I used to be a Best Buy Employee, I no longer have any affiliation with Best Buy.
My opinions do not in any way shape or form represent Best Buy's Official decisions.

Thanks!  I looked at the SKU and I got the one that was for $22.99.  So, that makes me feel better that there wasn't any mess up.

From a closer inspection of the weekly ad, I think the one for $19.99 had 1 hour of extra bonus features and was a Best Buy exclusive.  I didn't notice this while I was at the store..

I think that is a rip-off only on tuesday people do have to work

I bought it for 19.99 on itunes. Smiley Very Happy

Contributor

Wasted $20 for a digital copy?