Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Game of Thrones Season 6 Best Buy Exclusive Packaging

So let me get this straight - we get no feedback until after the release date, Best Buy Canada does have unique slipcovers, and Best Buy's version of the Blu-ray is not cheaper and doesn't have any exclusive features? I am very disappointed. Best Buy can clearly see how many visits this topic has generated. At any point in time they could've said absolutely anything to clear the air. Instead, you change what collectors should be collecting midway through the show's run and say nothing but, "Keep checking bestbuy.com for future information!" I'm done with purchasing at Best Buy. I'll just make my own cover.

Agreed completely rude!

Please see if you can find out where or who produced the covers. There has to be info on the company responsible for production.

That's a great suggestion. Let's keep the number of people commenting on this and there's gotta be something that can be done!!

Add me to the list of peopledisappointed that they did not continue with the sigil packaging.  I did end up already getting season 6 but was really hoping covers would cover out after.  Simpsons had changed the style of their cases when they got to season 6. Enough people  complained and they had a rather clever slip in the box telling you to call a number where Homer berated you for being a nerd and how to get a cover for your DVDs. Unfortunetly there was not enough advanced notice in this case for that to be an option but I really hope someone can make this right for Best Buy loyal customers.

Just wanted to add my displeasure to the fact no Sigil covers are being released this season... All they had to do was two more and that was too hard?

Not happy with Best Buy right now. I may take my hard earned Christmas shopping money elsewhere this season.

I am disappointed as well that Best Buy did not continue the sigil covers from the previous five seasons.
I always preordered my sigil cover exclusive once they were announced.

I hope Best Buy can correct this mistake and offer up some sigil covers for season 6 next year.
ob1

<p>I'm also very disappointed that there were no sigil slipcovers for season 6, but I wonder if anyone from Best Buy is even looking at this thread anymore since it is marked as "solved". Is there another way to voice our disapproval of this decision?&nbsp;</p>

I didn't realize it was marked as solved. I don't see how it could be "solved."

Anybody know of anyone who makes these? Would love to be able to buy season 6 and still keep my collectable covers Smiley Sad