Add Product

Search Results:

3D Content

I wanted to buy the new Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 movie in the 3D format but am extremely disappointed that I would have to waste an extra $5 on a 4K disc I can't use. I will never buy 3D content that is bundled with a 4K disc I have no use for. I wish Best Buy would separate the two formats, sell a 4K version and sell a separate 3D version. I did see that there was a separate 4K version of the movie I want to buy so why isn't there a separate 3D version like we could buy the last few years?

If best Buy wants to sell 3D format discs it had better get smart and bundle them separately from 4K!

Re: 3D Content

Best Buy doesn't make the discs or commission what versions they are, it's the production company... Only thing Best Buy does and has a say in, is how many steel books copies they want made and too buy. Which judging by GotG2 steelbook getting delayed isn't enough...

Currently only Europe has a Blu-Ray version in 3D that isn't packaged with 4k... and that is all retailers in the US not just Best Buy. Amazom and Target both are only selling a 3D version bundled with 4k.
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

as mentioned Best Buy does not decide the formats that come wtih the package.

Actually it appears the one you are looking at is $5 more expensive BECAUSe it is 3D

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.