10-20-2011 01:35 AM
Crimson you would not run a good business.
1. The release date was 3 days ago, the biggest electronic retail store should be on top of ordering a product.
2. If it was pre-ordered I should get mine when other stores customers got theirs, if they were planning to order late no sense calling it a pre-order. It's now just an order. A preorder would have to be "pre" Bestbuy apparently failed to understand the "pre" part sense they put the order for most sprint Iphones in after the release date.
3. Who are you and why do you care? Did you order an Iphone? Or do you think people actually care about your opinion.
If I asked you to give me $50 bucks for a reservation of an Iphone 4s, and then everyone around you got theirs but you probably wont get yours for a few more weeks because some incompetent people (like yourself) made a mistake, then the people suppose to check their mistakes made a mistake and then nobody told you there was a mistake and told you that you will get your Iphone when they have it, but wont clarify if they have even ordered it, and then they wont even help you when you go into the store and try to get your $50 dollars back and it's a struggle to get back to the way it was before best buy got in your life.
You sound like a very lazy person that doesn't care. Apparently you are not waiting for an Iphone, so leave us alone.
Oh, you guys are still here waiting. Well, I'll do my best to entertain you all.
1. Ordering a product does not necessarily mean that one will get it. Just because Best Buy orders 5000 iPhones does not mean that Apple will fulfill that order at that time. They may only ship half of that or a fraction of it. Even if they do ship the 5000, it does not mean that your local Best Buy will receive any of it even if they placed orders for it.
2. See my previous post. Your definition of a pre-order and what Best Buy defines a pre-order is seem to be different.
3. Why would I want an iPhone? Its announcement caused Apple's stock to drop 5% and Steve Jobs to die. With the recent discoveries of the iPhone 4S's flaws, the stock dropped another 7% effectively wiping out $27 billion from Apple. I enjoy Apple products as much as the next person but definitely not the iPhone.
Lol incompetent people like myself? How is Best Buy not getting their iPhone 4S-es related to me being incompetent? I don't even work for them. I just feed off your nerd rages. It's okay though. I forgive you guys. You all are foaming at the mouth over, of all things, a phone...
I also don't know how you think I am lazy without ever meeting me. Are you by any chance a Jedi?