Add Product

Search Results:

Jesse-BBY
Topics: 1
Kudos: 1
Solutions: 17

Jesse

I have worked in the consumer electronics industry for about 13 years now, and I am amazed at how technology has transformed everyday life.  I still remember getting my very own TV when I was younger.  It was a 13-inch “color” TV with a dial to change the stations.  I had a pager before my first Zach Morris-style brick phone and thought that was the coolest thing ever.  Now I get to play with flat screen TVs, smartphones and tablets!!  Are you kidding me?  It’s like being in Star Trek or Stargate! 

I love movies across all genres, which has led me to my love for home theater systems.  I believe you should feel and experience the movie, not just watch it.  I love being connected so am rarely without my phone (or my charger), and I take my computer everywhere.  When I am not playing with technology, which isn’t very often, you can find me hanging out with friends doing anything from playing yard games or Frisbee golf to sitting around playing cards and making up our own movie lines to our favorite movies a la Mystery Science Theater 2000!

I am excited to be a part of the social media team and am looking forward to helping others embrace their inner geek!  Don’t be shy – stop by and say hi!

Jesse|Community Connector | Best Buy® Corporate
Please use plain text.