Add Product

Search Results:

Topics: 9
Kudos: 3
Solutions: 36

Re: What are you playing?

You should probably be grateful you weren't in the office, Kyle, since you sit right next to me. Hahahaha.

Oooo, that's an undertaking. I did not play any ME on insane because I'm a pansy and it's too hard. But, I suppose the only word of advice would be the same advice for playing on a hard difficulty.

Take cover!!

That's frustrating about Grunt. Miranda is a good choice, but I would maybe pick someone else besides Grunt if he's just being a careless NPC character and getting pwned.

Mariel|Community Connector | Best Buy® Corporate
Topics: 124
Kudos: 47
Blog Posts: 141
Solutions: 145

Thanks.  I totally beat it after 20-some tries.  I stuck with Grunt and Miranda because I was determined to beat it with the players I had picked, although I was probably like two attempts away from trying a different squad, .  I just had to really time my abilities right and actually use the feature that has your squad focus fire on one enemy at a time; insanity is the only time I ever had to use that.

I finished the insanity playthrough off last night actually with everyone surviving and level 30, BOOM!  I am all set for ME3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!

Trusted Contributor

For an insanity beating I give you kudos. I'm not patient enough for insanity when I have a big backlog of games.

I will soon be playing Mass Effect 3, but it does not release until 11:00 tonight and I have a 6:30am meeting tomorrow....so my choice is to pull an allnighter and don't sleep or wait a day.  Is it really a choice???

John

Recognized Member

Fifa Online 2, Counter Strike, Starcraft

Topics: 9
Kudos: 3
Solutions: 36

Good job, Kyle. Smiley LOL You should include some stories in the other thread. I would feel pretty proud if I were you. 

Ah, Mass Effect 3. I have to wait to get it, so I'm occupying myself with Comic Jumper and I might pick up some easy games like PoP: SoT or some other lame, cheap titles that I wanted to play way back when.

I'm not sure I want to spend $15 on AWAN... yet. But unfortunately, I have about a month before I can nerd out on ME3. Smiley Sad They really should have a devastation face like they have a super happy face. 

If you're looking for a fun (and funny!) game, try Comic Jumper!

Mariel|Community Connector | Best Buy® Corporate
Topics: 124
Kudos: 47
Blog Posts: 141
Solutions: 145

Guys/ladies, I am exceedingly happy to update that I am now playing Mass Effect 3... and, thus far, I am blown away.  I just want to be playing it right now.

BioWare did such a good job at attention to detail.  There are little improvements everywhere.  The gameplay feels more smooth, the voice acting is superior to previous installments, the graphics and models are tons better, abilities feels like they pack more punch, the story is sick, and I could go on.

Trusted Contributor

Yup. I kind of liken it to what GoW did. They took a great game and in each iteration tweaked it to get it closer to perfection. I love this mentality. I hate picking up a title I loved and they completely revamp the gameplay in a sequel or enough that it plays completely different.

Btw I have to wait on my ME3 purchase as I'm cheap and if I wait until Friday I can eek out an extra week's ads with my RZ silver. Will give me time to replay 1&2 though. So looks like Kyle will be leading the charge solo for now

I will be playing ME3 as soon as I get home...can't wait

It is one of the few games that I can say I will pay for all the DLC, extras, etc...

My super-ethical good-guy soldier will save the universe and hopefully ride off into the sunset with Liara to have little blue children....then do it again as a renegade...and again...and again....

I have months blocked off for the re-plays

John

Trusted Contributor

Was the "again... And again..." for the playthroughs or was it for making the children....

Sorry had to