Add Product

Search Results:

Trusted Contributor

Upcoming releaases

of the games coming out in the the first 4 months of 2017 which ones are you most excited about?

Personally I am looking forward to

Mass Effect Andromeda on March 21

For Honor on February 14

Ghost Recon Wildlands on March 07

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.
Topics: 97
Kudos: 36
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 12

Re: Upcoming releaases

@bobberuchi, I think you nailed my top three. 

1. Mass Effect- I can't wait to get back into Mass Effect. I was really hoping they would release a remaster of the trilogy, but since they never did I need to get my Mass Effect fix.
  2. Ghost Recon- I'm hoping Ghost Recon will be everything I was hoping The Division would be (note: I still enjoyed The Division, it just didn't have much staying power for me).
  3. For Honor- I was really apprehensive of this one, but after catching someone playing the beta last night on Twitch I'm very intrigued.

Tony|Social Media Supervisor | Best Buy® Corporate
Give Kudos if you like this post or Accept as Solution if it answers your query!
Trusted Contributor

I also saw some Beta Play of For Honor and I am not looking at it direct from UPlay.  I only purchase PC Games. At the rate things are going I am to have to rethink GCU that expires this May. 

I know the developers have been pushing for download only for some years now and it may be coming to fruition.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.
Trusted Contributor

Watch Dogs 2 must have really breathed life into Watch Dogs I. It was poorly accepted and 9 or 10 months after release I almost puchased it for $20 and now it goes for $30

Valued Member

My top 3 would be

Torment on Feb 28
Mass Effect Andromeda on March 21
Nonery Games on March 28

Berserk and Band of the Hawk would have been here but it already came out, so I'm going with upcoming releases.
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

To be honest I never heard or Torment.

But after checking it out and reading about it I think I am going to get it.