Add Product

Search Results:

Trusted Contributor

Re: Which is your top list of games?

For my part Hershal I really do not get into multiplayer FPS such as COD or Battlefield. I love RPG types games and online multiplayer RPG online games 

However I do like me some first peson shooters.  I last month I played Wofenstein and for the price right now you cannot go wrong. 

For top games I have some that are pretty old that to me the memory of them still stands up.  However, I have found that for me at least anything that was made before 2007 or 2008 might get a little frustrating.  They are built for the then current technology and the grapics and game play may not be enjoyable.  Example. I played Skyrim and loved it.  So I purchased the previous versions and could not stand it.

All that aside.

If your like me and don't care for Multiplayer FPS

Assassins Creed Series (however AC 1 did not work so well on my computer)

Far Car Series. In fact tonight I am loading the new game in the series.  

Guild Wars 2.  MMOWRPG

World of Warcraft MMOWRPG

Fallout 4 (132 hours of game play for me)

GTA V (highly over rated but still fun about 42 hours of game play for me)

Shadows of Mordor (My favorite Middle Earth game yet, right up their with Legos)

Any of the Legos Games are a lot of fun.

Games I really did not like in the last several years

Batman Arkham Knight

Elder Scrolls online

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.

Thank you Mike for you help. Actually I am looking for a gaming site where I can get huge list of games at a time. If you know about this one please let me know.

Trusted Contributor

Do a Google Search for 

huge list of computer games

The first hit has a huge list of all time 100 games

other hits are pretty valid as well.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.

You are right OP. The target should be 100 top games. Because I can't decide my best 3 one out of all loving games.

Re: Top 3 games of all time...

Street Fighter 2
Silent Hill 2
Diablo 2

I couldn't pick just three, but those are probably almost always going to be near the top of my list.
Highlighted
Valued Member

Re: Top 3 games of all time...

3. Lufia 2: Rise of the Sinistrals

2. Suikoden 2

1. Xenogears

Yeah I'm old.