Add Product

Search Results:

The Switch Midnight Release Line

Hey guys, i know i git like 11 things pre ordered for Mar 3rd, and most are instore pickup.

Question is who out of all you that have pre orders are gonna go wait in line for midnight on Mar 2nd. I know having it pre ordered means you dont nees to wait, but just wanna see what times you that are gonna get in line plan on arriving around? Ive always gone to midnight releases and enjoy the shared hype and excitment and generally just hanging out with like minded people.

Post your thoughts here on if you guys are going to the midnight launches, and if you have it pre ordered or are trying to get the one of the few if any might be available.
Also what time u might arrive, what u gonna bring, and what you think its gonna be like.

Re: The Switch Midnight Release Line

You know midnight release isn't for preorders it's the following morning when they open😂I just called my bb who's doing a mid re and the manager said it's not for po only non po I know cuz I've participated in bb mid re b4 it's literally first come first serve basically as soon as they close u park and wait in ur car til 12 then head for the door or line and they hand out tickets.theyll have a crate or so to give out preorders also can't change their mind you either get it shipped to ur house or you pickup in store at 4pm I believe in the 3rd

Uh. I have never heard of that being how a midnight release works. What would be the point of letting others get theirs first, if u have a pre order u should be able to get it at 12:01. I have been to dozens of launch events over the years usually always having a pre order and never have they only given out product ro those without. Seems ubsurd.
Highlighted

Also Nitenfag, i saw you trying to troll people on other forum posts as well.

Get your facts straight and please learn to use periods.

Like i said in another forum post, if BB is having a midnight release then those with pre-orders can pickup then. If they have additional units to sell itll be announced to the line before opening. This is what happens at every midnight release.

Thank You