Add Product

Search Results:

Valued Member
Accepted Solution

Switch re-stock

Can you please mention when once again will you have Switch consoles in-stock?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Switch re-stock

I will be sure to mention you.

However, the moderators here will not be able to let you know when they expect more in stock.

I would recommend making a bookmark to them in your browser and checking several times a day.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.
Trusted Contributor

Good news. 

Best Buy has added a Notify Me button fof the Nintendo Switch.

I would suggest entering your email in there and that will be the fastest way to get notified.

However, I would be very fast on it as there are a lot of poeople wanting one.

Here is a little hint slash trick.  You can get the email alert sent to your cell phone as a text message.

it is dependent on your phone carrier.  Each cell number automatically has an assigned email address.

If your carrier is Verzion for example your email to text is    #########@vtext.com

That way you can cut out the time it takes to get your email.  

My suspecion is that when they become available again they won't last much more than a couple of hours, if that.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.
Valued Member

What about Telcel?