Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Red Dead Redemption 2

@RoflCopter726 wrote:

Please provide proof of this. I've read through multiple sources and even one of GameStop's promotional emails and nowhere does it say the ultimate edition is GameStop exclusive. Rockstar's press release says "The Red Dead Redemption 2: Ultimate Edition is available for pre-order on the Playstation Store, the Xbox Store, the Rockstar Warehouse and at other select retailers." Amazon does not even have a product page for any version of the game except the PS4 standard edition and that page says "notify me when available."

It's listed on their site as "Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition - Only at...."

Recognized Member

I wanted to preorder the Ultimate Edition here, but since I wasn't given that option...there you go.

I don't see what you are talking about. I think you are confusing the Ultimate Edition with the Collector's Edition. Ultimate isn't exclusive to Gamestop or else the Digital Ultimate edition wouldn't have been selling at Best Buy (which it is). I'm sure that is what @RoflCopter726 is getting at, which is why I guided them to preorder the physical Ultimate Edition at Gamestop for the time being just in case they didn't want to miss it. Hope this helps.

Correct, if the Ultimate Edition was exclusive to GameStop, I don't see why Best Buy would have the digital version. I ended up going to my local GameStop and putting in a pre-order for the physical Ultimate Edition just in case, but if the physical version does show up on Best Buy's site at some point I'll just cancel my GameStop one and get it from BB.

Trusted Member

[ Edited ]

Again red dead redemption ultimate physical edition is exclusive to GameStop,and no im not confusing it with the collectors,the digital is up for grabs,but the steelbook ultimate physical is gamestop exclusive.{removed per forum guidelines}

Red Dead Redemption 2: Ultimate Edition Physical Copy

Is there going to be a physical version of Red Dead 2? I have Gamers Unlocked and want the 20% off. Plus the steelbook and map looks really cool and there is an image of that in the pictures posted with the ultimate edition on the Best Buy website.
Trusted Member

Re: Red Dead Redemption 2: Ultimate Edition Physical Copy

No the physical edition is GameStop exclusive the digital is not,just go to the site and see for your self.

Re: Red Dead Redemption 2: Ultimate Edition Physical Copy

Thank you for the information!