Add Product

Search Results:

Valued Member

Re: NES mini preorder

Yup just thought I'd chime in. They are indeed available in at least select stores. Most stores around my states seem to have em, with 1 or 2 doing a midnight launch. Must be a communication error.

I was advise FCFS 10AM EST and then the few stores doing midnight launch, also FCFS 12AM EST.

Recognized Member

Sold out already

You got to be kidding me. Is there any more of the NES? Don't tell me I stay up late for nothing. Best Buy could have done is open up preorders for it months ago not open up for sale on the day of it.

How can it be sold out? Its not even the official launch day here in LA?

I got up at 430 am and was on my pc when it launched- exactly 4:30am Newfoundland time, i added it to my cart, when in and provided my credit card infirmation. Hit submit and got a message saying no longer available- so dissappointed and tired Smiley Wink Best Buy Canada didnt even hold it in my cart for 1 minute. Smiley Sad

I woke up around 1:30 a.m. and checked best buy online. It said add to cart. I used my express checkout settings, added and extra controller and it worked! I was shocked that I was that lucky. It was shipped today and will arrive Tuesday. Smiley Happy

Is the NES mini sold out already?
Valued Member

You better have it again!

Does anyone have the website for preordering? Every where that I 've been said you can't preorder