Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Monster Hunter World Pre-Order Bonus?

Try twitter account again takes 2-3 times before they help since they don’t all ways read what you sent them only reply automatically scripted crap. When you get rep that does read or try to understand then they get fixed ASAP.

Did not receive Monster Hunter world pre order bonus

Picked up my ps4 copy of monster Hunter world the day of release. Besides the store not having any steelbook I also did not receive a code for my pre order. I analyzed the receipt like a hawk and I did not receive a email. Anyway to solve this? I still have my receipt.

Did not receive pre-order bonus code for Monster Hunter World on PS4

According to the product page: 

Pre-order to receive the following bonus content:

Origin Set Armor (iconic armor of the Research Commission, built tough enough to last) and Fair Wind Charm (a charm that enhances the Attack Boost and Divine Blessing skills).

However I have not received an email nor was I given a receipt on store pickup that included a code for this.

Thanks.

Just received mine through email.

Monster Hunter pre order code

I pre ordered monster Hunter world for ps4 and did the in store pick up and never received my pre order code I checked my emails and spam folder and still nothing. How would I go about getting my code?

Where is my Monster Hunter World pre-order code?

I never receieved an email with my pre-order code nor was it printed on the receipt. I have contacted Best Buy via Twitter, a rep had me send me information via DM and haven't got anything back since the beginning of the week. I contacted the Gaming-BBY via PM with the same and haven't receieved anything back either.

HELP!

Bump, never recieved a response nor a email.
Recognized Member

No need to bump the thread. Send them another message.

I didn't receive an email with any DLC either, what do I need to do?

Recognized Member

Message Gaming-BBY

Send your order #/Customer Service PIN, email address, and name, with the title "Monster Hunter Pre-Order Bonus" and explain the situation.