Add Product

Search Results:

Monster hunter world PlayStation 4 missing preorder code

Missing per order code for my monster hunter world perk order ps4

Re: Monster Hunter World Pre-Order Bonus?

Did not got my Best Buy rep claim it was instead in game package. It is not I believe rep was not inform. As for when I order my preorder it was not in the order I assume it was not tied to preorder from the start reading the forums. I did got the steel book land game but not the dlc preorder bonus as advertised. Please fixed

I too have not received my pre-order code. I have picked the game and steelbox yesterday. Please tell me who i should contact to get the code. Thanks

Hopefully someone is working the Gaming-BBY Inbox over the weekend, been 48+ hours with no email for me on this and I sent a message to them this morning about it.

Re: Monster hunter world PlayStation 4 missing preorder code

Hello Kira_Ryu, I am having the same issue with my pre-order code. Was this ever resolved for you? If so how?

Re: Monster hunter world pre order code

Hello Bradsaxman55, was this ever resolved for you? I too pre-ordered my copy and did not receive my code. If so how was it resolved?

Monster Hunter World Pre-Order Bonus Has Not Been Received

Hi, I pre-ordered Monster Hunter World earlier this month, and I did not receive the bonus code on the receipt. I know that they come through email sometimes, but I did not receive a code there either. Same is to be said for my pickup receipt and email on the day of release, I did not receive a code via either method as of this moment.

I got the steelbook on the pickup day, however I did not receive the code for the Origin armor set or the Fair Wind charm as promised. I would like to know what I can do to receive this code as quickly as possible. I have my original purchase receipt if needed.

Recognized Member

Gaming-BBY with your order number/customer service PIN, your email, and your full name. Send them a personal message through the forums and you should get your code pretty quickly.

Re: Monster hunter world pre order code

I still have not received my code. Quite upset because I always seem to have bad luck with pre ordering games

I followed the info from the post and sent them everything but my full name, as it wasn't mentioned as a requirement. Here's hoping it gets resolved soon.