Add Product

Search Results:

Monster hunter world pre order bonus

Hey Bestbuy, I preordered Monster hunter world for PS4 and picked up my game today but did not receive any of the digital preorder bonus. I call customer support and they tell me that they ran out of keys and they’re waiting on publisher to get more. REALLY? In the meantime the Bestbuy website still selling the gay saying you will get the preorder bonus.  

So please give me the code I paid for when I preordered from your website or you will have a very upset elite plus member and will never preorder from your website again.

Re: Monster hunter world pre order bonus

I also preordered the game and went in to get my copy today. Came home and realized theres no code or anything on both receipts that I received. So I went to check my email and I never got one there either. Hoping I can find a resolution in this thread as well.

DLC for Monster Hunter World

Never received the code for monster hunter world preorder

Re: DLC for Monster Hunter World

I picked up mine hours ago and I’m still waiting on an email.

I pre-ordered the game with in-store pick up, and I got an email literally 5 minutes ago that said "The release date for your item has changed" 
And it lists my pre-order DLC content and says it will now be delivered on January 1st, 0001

Smiley Indifferent

Re: Monster Hunter World Pre-Order Bonus?

Just picked up my copy as well and preordered it thru the store. No steel books and no DLC codes kinda upset right now. Also it says wait up to 24 to 48 hours? wouldn't the pre order bonus would be useless by then?

Valued Member

I havent received my code either. No point of pre ordering if you dont get the bonus. 

Just got an email with my code. So it's all good.

Not sure why I got that email earlier that said I would get it in the year 0001 though. 

Monster Hunter World Missing Code

Hello, I ordered the game online for in-store pickup. I did not receive a receipt with the code printed on it nor did I receive an email with the code. I spoke with corporate who told me to contact the store, and the store told me they couldn't access the receipt since it was an online order. They told me yo contact corporate again. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Monster hunter world pre order code

I was supposed to recieve a code when I pre ordered monster hunter world and I still have not received the email for it.