Add Product

Search Results:

Trusted Contributor

Mass Effects

With the expectations of the new Mass Effect 3 coming out I purchased Mass Effect 2 and have been playing it.  

What I find interesting is it downloaded a patch the other day when I started it and I do believe it is prep work for the upcoming MA 3.  

First it menthiond something about making sure your character is the way you want it so you can upload it to MA 3

The a coulple days later it made me make a choice between Miranda and Jack.  I chose Jack in this instance and Mirandas loyalty went down.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.
Recognized Member

Re: Mass Effects

Mass Effect 3 came out in March 2012. The next one is Mass Effect: Andromeda in 2017. I love the multiplayer in Mass Effect 3 so recommend picking it up.
Trusted Contributor

Oh thanks for the heads up I guess I didn't follow anlyize close enough. However, I will probalby get MA 3 first before jumping to the Andromeda Galaxy.

How is the campaign for MA 3?  

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.
Recognized Member

I loved it, they did some major changes a few months after due to feedback. I would def buy it before Andromeda. The plot is good, the characters are interesting and I enjoyed the decision making part. 

Trusted Contributor

I started in on ma1 but it was to glitchy on Windows 10. I an near endgame on two just doing more exploring on buying tech