Add Product

Search Results:

Trusted Member

Re: Gravity Rush 2 did not get DLC pre-order bonus codes

I am waiting for my code as well.  I preorder at best buy because I read we would get the code as well here.

Re: Gravity Rush 2 Preorder Bonus

i'm in the same situation here. i received the game but no email with the preorder bonus code or anything.

Same here. No email yet.

I finally went in to pick up my Gravity Rush 2 pre-ordered game in store. The cashier asked me for my email so my pre-order content could be emailed to me and I didn't get anything. It even says so on the receipt! Hopefully, they'll get this figured out and we'll all get our bonus stuff.

yep.  hope they get this sorted out soon.  still nothing for me either.  ill pm mike or bill if i dont get it by today

Trusted Member

Same waiting for mine as well

We got played like fiddles
Valued Member

When I preordered it online, I notice the DLC wasn't adding to the cart. 

That means they didn't update the listing to include the DLC bonus so I think they'll manually email everyone the bonus. 

The codes are sent out automatically when they are added to the cart during checkout for preorders but since that didn't happen this time there's going to be a slight delay it seems. 

I also pre-ordered GR2 once Mike posted that the pre-order bonus is included. Already picked up the game (pre-ordered for instore pickup), but nothing on the printed receipt, nothing in the inbox.

Also, noticed that Bestbuy.ca got the bonuses, and there is a thread for it, hopefully the USA side will sort out soon:

http://plug-in.bestbuy.ca/t5/Video-Gaming/Gravity-Rush-2-PS4-pre-order-codes-not-sent-yet/td-p/17045...

I just wish Mike or some other employee would atleast give us any form of information. It's okay to have problems with supplying the code, but leaving us in the dark after saying they have the dlc ready is pretty disappointing.