Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Gravity Rush 2 Preorder Bonus

Still haven't recieved my code and called customer service and the person said they have no idea what I'm talking about. Great. Really wanted the pre order dlc

Re: Gravity Rush 2 did not get DLC pre-order bonus codes

Same, I know Mike said we would be getting it here.

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Let-s-Talk-Gaming/Gravity-Rush-2-Preorder-Bonus/td-p/982866/page/2

Guess we'll have to wait and see. In the mean time I've sent him a pm. I think he'll respond if we're patient.

Yeah, I pre-ordered because of what Mike said, but I didn't get the bonus codes. I wouldn't have pre-ordered otherwise.

Same here, constantly checking the email to see if it would pop out.

I haven't gotten a code emailed to me either. It was bad enough that store pickup wasn't an option when I preordered mine, and now I'm not even getting the bonus DLC for it.

Glad I'm not the only one, I've been constantly checking my email for the code as well. The lady at the counter told me i got the pre order bonus and that it was on the receipt (she handed me 2) and I took her word for it and didn't check til i got home. Really disappointing, hoping we get the bonuses.

Me too, was so close to just getting it from Amazon, but when Mike said BB was getting it I figured I'd go there since its like right next to me. Really regretting it now.

Re: Gravity Rush 2 did not get DLC pre-order bonus codes

This is disappointing. I haven't been able to make it by my local Best Buy to pick up my copy yet and probably won't be able until Monday. Hopefully, they'll get this sorted out by then.

Yep, same here. I prefer to order from Best Buy in general but I specifically wanted that preorder bonus.

I hope Mike or someone else atleast says something about this. This is pretty disappointing, considering that I also sent a PM to Mike and called BB customer service and they had no idea about this either.